Befehle des Menübands überspringen
Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln
Navigation nach oben
Selektion nach Zielgruppen Go

Incoming students


Do you study at one of our partner universities and plan to do your study abroad semester/year at our university?

Once you have been nominated from your International Office, we are looking forward to receiving the following documents from you:

1. Z10_Eingeschränkte_Zulas_engl_2015_11_12.doc Application form (please fill in electronically (!), then print it, sign it and scan 
       again to PDF)
2. Recent transcript of records
3. Curriculum Vitae 
4. Photo for student ID (passport size, may be a smiling picture), JPG format!
5. List of courses which you would like to study at our university, minimum 20 
       ECTS credits  (German as a foreign language (2,5 ECTS) is compulsory for
       everybody who does not speak German on C1/C2 level)
6. Proof of English language competence (if you want to take 
       classes in English only and if your mother's tongue is not English) or proof of 
       German language competence (if you want to take classes in German)
7. A copy of the main photograph page from the passport  or both pages of your 
      national ID if you have an EU nationality
8. EU students only: Copy of your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC, blue card)

Deadline for applications:

   * May 15th for the fall winter semester (Sept. - Febr.)
   * November 15th for the spring semester (Mar. - Jul.) 

Please send your documents

by e-mail in PDF format (max. 4 MB in total) to Conny Bast at

In order to be admitted to our university, you will need to get a German Health Insurance. We will help you to apply for one once you have arrived here. 
!!! We can no longer accept international health insurances from non-EU countries.!!!
Information on the insurance can be found here.

Student houses:
The Application for student accommodation is done online for the rooms from the student welfare service (Studentenwerk Tübingen-Hohenheim). This is done AFTER you received your confirmation letter!

Please show the following documents during enrolment period:
    Proof that you paid the administration fee of 141,20 Euros (as of 9/2017) for the
    student welfare service.
    (NOTE: There are no tuition fees for exchange students)

Compulsory orientation days for international students will be held one week before the classes start.

Every student must register at the town hall in Albstadt / Sigmaringen. Non-EU-Students must apply for an eAT-card (electronic permit of stay) at the foreign office at the town hall. The fee for the eAT-card is 100,00 Euro. Students who will get a German scholarship are exempt from this fee.

Further Information:
Fact_sheet_form_HS Albstadt-Sigmaringen.pdfFact_sheet_form_HS Albstadt-Sigmaringen.pdf
Courses in English HS AlbSig.pdfCourses in English HS AlbSig
Grading System at Albstadt-Sigmaringen University 

Click here to get information on how to find train connections from Stuttgart airport and Stuttgart main station to Albstadt-Ebingen and to Sigmaringen

Many important information can be found in our Student Handbook english 2017.pdfStudent Handbook english 2017



Do you require further information? Please do not hesitate do contact:

Dr. Conny Bast
Tel.: +49 7571/732-9205
Fax: +49 7571/732-9129