General requirements for applicants
- Above-average bachelor's degree with 210 ECTS credit points (applicants with 180 ECTS credit points can acquire 30 ECTS credit points in an internship semester) in life sciences, industrial engineering or similar fields)
- English level B2 or higher
Additional requirements for students with a bachelor's degree from abroad
Applying for a master's degree abroad is an exciting opportunity, but in parts, it may seem daunting. If any of the steps in the application process are confusing to you, please feel to contact Prof. Dr. Christian Gerhards (email@example.com).
- Before applying, you are required to get your bachelor certificates recognised at Studienkolleg Konstanz.
- If you are from India, China or Vietnam, please note that we can only accept documents which have been issued by the Academic Evaluation Centre (APS) in your country. You don’t need to have your documents recognised from Studienkolleg Konstanz. Please find your respective centre here. Please do not apply via Uni-Assist.
Good to know
- Non-EU citizens will be charged EUR 1500 in tuition fees per semester
- Here is an overview of the halls of residence in Sigmaringen